Health & Safety
[updated May 2023]
We are grateful to return to live theatre performance and welcome you to the festival.
FFDN respects every individual’s choice to wear a mask while in public. We recommend you wear a mask if:
- You are at higher risk for illness
- You have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 or someone who has shown COVID-19 symptoms
- You are recovering from COVID-19
In order to help minimize the spread and risk of COVID-19 and keep our patrons healthy, FFDN recommends the following
- If you think you are experiencing symptoms, please take the Government of Ontario’s COVID-19 self-assessment found here.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 please do not attend the performance. Our ticket and refund policy can be found here.
- Use cashless payments for concessions
FFDN and our partner venue will ensure the cleanliness of all spaces as much as possible. Hand sanitizer and masks will be available on site at the venues which patrons are welcome to help themselves to.
Ultimately, every individual’s health and safety is important, and we strive to create a working environment in which everyone has agency, to make personal choices. It is not possible for an organization to ensure that no one participating in the festival will not test positive for COVID-19, or any other illness. It is everyone’s own individual responsibility to remain up-to-date on all government health/safety policies, measures, and restrictions.
FFDN maintains respectful workplace practices where discriminatory and harassing behavior is not tolerated. Individuals engaged with FFDN, including artists, staff, contractors, and venue partners are expected to follow FFDN’s Code of Conduct. For more information, please contact General Manager Aviva Fleising by email at email@example.com or call: 416-907-4334.